“Love It” is an abstracted figure and comical portrayal of male confidence. “Here I am. This is what I’ve got. Love it. Leave it. Whatever. Check out my yellow socks.” I crack up every time I look at it. A modern, figurative abstract with mid-century modern leanings. Its surface is sanded smooth and in some areas there is a slight metallic sheen to increase depth. Jewel and earth tones combine to finish.
- Abstract figure with little feet and round middle
- 18×24, acrylic on gesso board (wooden canvas)
- Extends about 1.5” from the wall
- Ready to hang (no frame needed)
- Ships in 1 – 3 business days
Buy with confidence, knowing that your purchase will be refunded if you are dissatisfied and I receive your return in its original condition. Click here for details.
1 in stock