So, I got the message that my blog software needs an upgrade. I think I’ll wait until the end of the month when I’ll have more time. There’s never any telling whether an upgrade will go well, semiwell (a few problems to fix) or terrible (whole thing crashes to the ground.) The last few upgrades of ee have gone semiwell – various problems, nothing too serious. Wish me luck, though.

also, a little note for those using rss:

Last upgrade seemed to something wonky with the feed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it get stalled for weeks on end. Sorry! Maybe this upgrade will fix that.