Ok, I know that I do not usually post recipes but I am including these for myself to try later. Feel free to let me know how they turn out if you give them a try.
Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding
2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
6 bananas, sliced
2 c. 1% milk
1 5oz box sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding
1 8oz pkg fat-free cream cheese
1 14oz can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1 12oz container frozen fat-free whipped topping
* Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 dish with 1 bag of cookies
* Layer bananas on top of cookies
* In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a
handheld electric mixer
* Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk
together and mix until smooth
* Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture
* Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until
* Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the
* Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.
Tastes better the next day!
4 WW points per serving.