sorry for the lack of posts lately. I’ve downloaded my copy of expression engine (I was lucky enough to receive a free copy! woohoo) and I believe I’ve made my decision about webhosting. After reading my reviews, comparing features, and response time to my questions, I believe that I am going with verve hosting( I am a little scared as my domain as been with earthlink for so long, I hope the transfer goes ok. I did extend my earthlink account for one more month to buy me a little time.
Wish me luck and give me another week or so until I get everything up and running. If you would like me to when things are back to normal, just let me know.